Sunday, November 19, 2006
My mother is stomping around the house angrily.Not at me,anyway,but at the tourgroup we signed up with.She feels betrayed.The tour we are going on is overbooked - she somehow found that out even though the person who called said it was
underbooked - and they want to uh,reduce the size of it,I guess.By casting some people overboard.Like us.She keeps saying it isn't about the money but rather how the tour company was run,but I do think it is about the down payment ($1500?).The tour agency offered another date for the tour but my mom has a course that day,that she can't miss.So she wants to cancel it AND get her money back.
We have been around at other tour agencies but almost every tour is booked.We were down at Dynasty just now and every tour was booked.I suggested Turkey,Egypt and New Zealand but they were all full!!!!!!Even Egypt!!!!!!!
Oh well.Maybe we'll just fly over to Holland and get aquainted with my step-family.It can't be that bad.My step-sis will just open the door of her house(or apartment?) one day and find us on the door-step,begging her to let us bunk in with her.Isn't that cool?
Today is the 19th November 2006.I've long dreaded this day but in a way it does provide closure.This is the day my Australian visa expires.Also,it is exactly 5 months from that day.
i thought the world of you
3:42 PM